Drive Full Error! (PBG3 233)

Andrew Stout yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jul 23 20:16:00 2002

>3GB available and getting an install disk, I'm glad to say, its almost
>a done deal but not quite. The PBG3 is presently configered with 3

PS--it's never a done deal.  That's why we like it.  ;-)  But you
/can/ get YDL installed and running on this machine.  Now, if you
figure out a way to get accelerated video, please let me know...

Anyway, I'm working with a similar machine--I'm happy to help when I
can, and I'm relatively new to linux system administration myself, so
I'm happy to benefit from you experiences, too.

=)
Andrew