DARWIN STREAMIN SERVER WEB ADMIN PROBLEM

Fabio Ferri yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jul 25 03:16:00 2002

HI,
I'm Fabio Ferri, an Italian student.
I'm doing my final thesys in Information Science
Course in the University of Modena.
I would use the DSS for benchmarking QualityOfService
in  Streaming server cluster.
Modifiyng Installation script and bad links, now I'm
able to run the server in my Debian pc, but I can't
administrate it by web interface as you telled in a
old post(april, 24).

YOU TELLED---I based my installation on an old set
of instructions for getting these to work, so I'm
assuming there are a
couple people who have been successful at this----

have you found something interesting? could you poste
me it?

thankyou very much!!

Fabio.

Scarica il nuovo Yahoo! Messenger: con webcam, nuove faccine e tante altre novità.
http://it.yahoo.com/mail_it/foot/?http://it.messenger.yahoo.com/