apt-get bug in version detection?

Dan Burcaw yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jul 26 16:14:01 2002

I've done the upgrade on a few machines here...
You might peek at  your /etc/apt/sources.list
and make sure it's not pointing to the 2.2 update repo.
The apt rpm for 2.3 originally was doing that, there was an update
that fixed it.. but it might have installed the new config as
/etc/apt/sources.list.rpmnew