Wavelan card help (again)

Unix Newbie yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Jul 29 23:24:01 2002

 Thanks for the info, but I still seem be having problems. I have
downloaded and installed (*I think*) correctly the pcmcia-cs code from
sourceforge, however still no luck with the actual WaveLAN card.
/var/log/ksyms.6 only says that the pcmcia card manager was started
successfully so I am inclined to believe it. It makes a high pitched
beep, followed by a low pitched beep (if that means anything). When I
try to load the wavelan_cs driver I get no feedback, but the card lights
do not light up when I do a /etc/init.d/pcmcia stop (then start). Any
ideas on what I am doing wrong or steps I may accidently be skipping?

  Thanks in advance!
          Terry.