building xtunes under ydl?

Iain Stevenson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jul 31 10:11:01 2002

I have buillt xtunes but it runs S L O W L Y - not worth bothering with
IMHO.  If you want to give it a try the secret is to install exactly the
library versions it needs.  A version that is out even in the third digit
will stop the build.

  Iain

--On Wednesday, July 31, 2002 09:48:35 -0400 R Shapiro <rshapiro@bbn.com>