Max harddrive size in a Pb3400

jon1101 yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Jun 1 17:37:01 2002

The four gig limit only applies to SCSI disk mode.  You can put pretty much
any size hard drive as long as you don't want to use SCSI disk mode.  The
macos can use any size hard drive.  If you buy a hard drive larger than four
gigs you will no longer be able to use SCSI disk mode without major disk
corruption.  (I found that out the hard way)
    -Jon