Enabling "Liquid" theme after download?

Marc Stergionis yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jun 4 09:14:01 2002

I know this must be a "doh" question, but after following the hype on
the YDL site, I installed KDE3 and downloaded the Liquid theme (could
only find source at the creator's site).

I extracted it to a folder called "mosfet-liquid0.9.5" on the desktop.

Ran

./configure
make
make install

and all seemed to go smoothly.

Then I go to Control Center to find the new theme ... and have no
idea where to find it.

Nothing in the Liquid folder on the desktop appears to be a valid
selection for Control Center to add a theme.

When I try to use the "Find" app, I get "The application KFind
(kfind) crashed and caused the signal 11 (SIGSEGV).

-ms
--
Many have Montana envy ... the lucky get to live here!
Marc Stergionis