FTP client & Appleshare client messages - out of space!

yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jun 4 09:58:01 2002

I booted up my YDL box for the first time in a few weeks and now cannot
copy files to it via ftp, or via appleshare. Both give a message that
there is no space left o the device (appleshare says "-50", ftp gives
more vcerbose message.)

I do not have quotas turned on.

I can copy/duplicate files on the server when logged in via SSH.

I deleted 30mb of files (and should have had 40mb free anyway), and still
get the error message.

Previously, I have copied files to the YDL box both with ASIP and YDL.

I am a newbie - any advice is greatly appreciated.

thank you,

Jim Kreinbrink

YDL2.1, 500mb HD, 48mb RAM.