why not OS X?

Robert Brandtjen yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jun 4 16:17:09 2002

On Tuesday 04 June 2002 04:42 pm, Konstantin Riabitsev wrote:
> Nope, I wait for a package from Red Hat, and then put it on my internal
> update server. Overnight all my 250 boxes contact it and install the
> update. Consider:

You forgot to mention how fast Red Hat produces the updates for security =
fixes=20
- almost before they show up at the security sites, often before they do.

LOOOOONG before Apple or MS even consider them important. Besides, with o=
ne=20
lil option, you can also get high speed access for downloading their enti=
re=20
distros - no need to send them money for a 100 meg CD to be shipped.
--=20
 Robert Brandtjen
 Web Site Creation and Hosting Services
 Hostmaster@prometheusmedia.com