why not OS X?

Robert Brandtjen yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jun 4 19:40:01 2002

On Tuesday 04 June 2002 08:29 pm, Timothy A. Seufert wrote:
> Clearly you are ignorant of what Linux driver development is actually
> like.  Examples of PC hardware without freely available specs are
> quite easy to find; in fact that's more the rule than the exception.

No I'm not - most MB manufacturers support linux - as opposed to Apple. P=
lease=20
name one who doesn't. Chips? again, which of the two, Intel or AMD refuse=
s=20
information for Linux kernel developers?

BEOS - now there's an example of how forthcomming Apple is -=20
Clearly you are ignorant of Apple's treatment to those outside it.
--=20
 Robert Brandtjen
 Web Site Creation and Hosting Services
 Hostmaster@prometheusmedia.com