OT: Apple's New xServe - 1U Rackmount Server/off topic

Matthew 'Fringe' Duhan yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jun 5 11:24:01 2002

OK, you've both had your say.

Now can you please take the bitch-fest to private e-mail? Between this and
the "Why use OS X" flamewar going on, it's really difficult to get any
usefulness out of this Yellow Dog Linux mailing list. How about some
relevant discussions, eh?

Matt