help with pmud

yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Jun 9 22:38:01 2002

I have a PowerBook lombard (333) that has pmud install off the yellow
dog install cd (v2.2) the version installed is 10-1b. I have it set to
not go to sleep when the lid is closed, but instead just turn the screen
off, this setting is for when it is powered by battery or AC. If it is
pluged into AC it works great, However when it is running off battery
power the PowerBook will shut the screen off (when the lid is closed
like it should), but in about 5 minutes it will just shutoff no matter
if the lid has been opened or not. When it shuts down it will just die,
then on reboot it will have to check all the file systems. If the
computer is pluged in to AC somtime in between it will be fine.