Downgrading to php 4.06

bronto yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jun 13 13:32:01 2002

Chris;

I have a script that worked well before my new compilation, but
doesn't now.  The error is

Fatal error:  Call to undefined function:  imap_open() in ...

If I'm not mistaken, this is a native php function.  I checked
phpinfo() and it says I have mod_imap in Loaded Modules.  Is there
something I did in the compilation that broke this?

Rob