burning iso image

Bert Knabe yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jun 14 19:54:01 2002

A while back I downloaded the ISO image of Yellowdog 2.1, I installed
it, but seldom used it, so I reformatted the drive. Well, I've decided
to put Linux back on my computer, but I can't find the CD I burned, or
the iso image I downloaded. I have downloaded rome twice, and tried to
burn the image to disk using the "Burn Image" command in Disk Copy X
(the same way I burned the 2.1 image). Disk Copy burns the entire CD,
but after verifying, it fails. The CD has been burned, but it is
unreadable to any Mac I've tried it in, from a Motorola Starmax to a G4
400. Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong? i asked on the newbies
list, but no one had any ideas that helped.

Bert

--
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest
reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a

    -- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334