burning iso image

Juan Manuel Palacios yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jun 14 21:28:01 2002

	Well, let me just say that I don't exactly recall the right answer
for that one. What I can tell you is that I am almost, I say again
ALMOST, sure that if you mount the image then it'll be ruined. It has
something to do with the checksum, it gets ruined if the file is opened
(mounted). So what you burn to disk will not have the correct
information and therefore will not be able to boot your machine or any
other for that matter. Try downloading the machine again and before you
do anything else burn it to a disk.

	Just my two cents. Unfortunately I cannot give you a more assertive
answer, but I'm pretty sure that's how the thing goes.

	Sincerely,...

		Juan.