YDL 2.2 and PPC 7500

Rich Dolinsky yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jun 14 23:00:01 2002

You don't have enough hard drive space for all the things you are trying to
install.  Segmentation fault occurs when it runs out of hd space.  You may
say but it says the installation needs less than what I have, that may be
true, but thats how much space it needs when it is finished with the
installation.  The reason you need more is the packages are compressed and
when you install it uses hard drive space to uncompress then install.  Try
choosing less things during the install..like a core install.  Then install
one extra package at a time until you have everything you wanted.  Hope this
helps