YDL 2.2 and PPC 7500

Rich Dolinsky yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Jun 16 02:53:01 2002

Something else to try.
When formatting the drive, format the bootstrap and Mac OS partition, and
leave the rest unallocated.  The YDL installer should format the unallocated
properly.  This is the way I do it everytime (I have to reinstall from
scratch all the time cause of my measly 2 4 gig hds.  I sometimes just need
the room for mac os stuff on my secondary hd. (I use linux primarily for
hobby programming.  Only problem is I got Verizon DSL working the first
time...and then NEVER again.  Ah well.  Waiting for July to buy a new
machine and run OS X and Linux without problems.