YDL 2.2 and PPC 7500

Mark Walker yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Jun 16 12:57:01 2002

Check and re-check the termination of the drives and checking again.
I have two PCI cards, video and USB.  If the termination check does not
resolve it, I'll remove the PCI cards.
The RAM is not interleaved due to the G3 card; which does not like
interleaving RAM.
I'm currently leaning to a junk iso image, will be getting on from
tuxcds.com
Thanks for the input