LaserWriters & YDL

Blake Skinner yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Jun 16 18:56:01 2002

--Apple-Mail-1-871062782

Trying to setup my LaserWriter Pro 630 (Using EtherTalk) on my PM 8550
running YDL 2.2. Once I get this working I hope to share it via Samba so
I can toss PC MacLan. Anyone know how I would go about setting up the
printer (if it's even possible) and if I will need any additional
software? thanks!
------------
Kettering's Observation:
         Logic is an organized way of going wrong with confidence.

Any given program, when running, is obsolete.

Imbesi's Law with Freeman's Extension:
         In order for something to become clean, something else must
         become dirty; but you can get everything dirty without getting
         anything clean.

The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is the day they start
manufacturing vacuum cleaners.

--Apple-Mail-1-871062782

Trying to setup my LaserWriter Pro 630 (Using EtherTalk) on my PM 8550
running YDL 2.2. Once I get this working I hope to share it via Samba
so I can toss PC MacLan. Anyone know how I would go about setting up
the printer (if it's even possible) and if I will need any additional
software? thanks!

Kettering's Observation:

        Logic is an organized way of going wrong with confidence.

Any given program, when running, is obsolete.

Imbesi's Law with Freeman's Extension:

        In order for something to become clean, something else must

        become dirty; but you can get everything dirty without getting

        anything clean.</fontfamily>

The day Microsoft makes something that doesn't suck is the day they
start

manufacturing vacuum cleaners.</fontfamily>
--Apple-Mail-1-871062782--