YDL 2.1 + gnucash?

Graham Leggett yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jun 19 13:08:01 2002

Joe Buczek wrote:

> Has anyone successfully installed gnucash under YDL 2.1?  I have
> downloaded 'gnucash-1.6.5-1.ppc.rpm', which seems to have the
> fewest dependecy failures, but they are complex (installing a new
> component causes secondary dependency failures).  I'd really like
> to know if anyone out there has gotten this to work. If so, I'd
> appreciate knowing which version (better yet, which RPM) you had
> success with.

The dependancies are necessary, otherwise gnucash won't work. Just keep
installing the missing packages listed as dependancies until everything
installs correctly.

The other option is to install Ximian Gnome, which includes gnucash. Go
to http://www.ximian.com and follow the links to the red carpet installer.

Regards,
Graham
minfrin@sharp.fm