Yellowdog installer just blew away my disk...

Kimball Larsen yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jun 19 21:21:01 2002

Speaking of YDL 2.3 - any word on a release date?  I know that 2.2 was pr=
etty=20
much just barely released - so I'm not expecting it soon, but I am curiou=
s=20
what sort of timeframe to expect between releases.

I have noticed in the apt test tree that KDE 3.0 is available already via=
 apt.=20
:)

-Kimball