ydl "crashes" before getting started intalling packages...

Jon yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Jun 20 21:13:01 2002

Hello, I downloaded the YDL 2.2 ISO, and burned it to a cd. It
booted perfectly, got through setup and package selection. Just
a side note, the root partition to which i'm installing YDL is
about 3 GB, which i believe covers the minimum space required.
Anyhow, after starting the install, it reads from the package
database, and then after getting through that, all of a sudden
an error pops up with this:

  ------------------------------------
| Error							|
  ------------------------------------
|	  Please install manually.		|
|		   *Button* OK			|

And then after passing through a couple post-install panels, it
basically stops. I.E. nothing is installed. So, can anyone help
me with this? I could really use some help here. Thanks :)

-Jon MacG.