powerbook g3 dualscan install problems

IH yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jun 21 00:02:00 2002

I have the same machine (but with less ram--96 mb --and a slightly
smaller hard drive -- 20 gb ibm). i managed to install the most
recent version of YDL (the one based on Red Hat 7.2). It installed
fine and worked fine. However, my machine crashed shortly after, and
I have been unable to get it to boot up at all. (Though I was
working in OS 9 at the time, so I don't know if the crash was
directly related to Linux or not.)
- Ian