Make a personal ISP with my LinuxPPC

Ken Schweigert yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jun 21 12:03:02 2002

After installing a modem, and getting a phone line installed, and
probably dedicated, you should be able to set up mgetty and pppd.

I did a quick search at The Linux Documentation Project and found:
  http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/ISP-Setup-RedHat-HOWTO.html

Hope this helps.
--
-Ken Schweigert, Padawan Network Administrator
Byte Productions, LLC