RAID | LVM and an Apple ANS

Michael Tucker yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jun 21 14:49:01 2002

Hi Alex,

  This may not be correct any longer, but when I was poking around about a
year ago, I found that there was no support in Linux for the Apple RAID
card that ships with (or can be added to) the ANS. It's possible that this
is no longer the case, though I doubt much as changed on this front.

Best of luck,
Mike