RPM's or source? (was: Can I upgrade with RPMs?)

Zack yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Jun 23 23:00:01 2002

Actually, everything was spelled correctly.

I was missing the build package for rpm :-D

Odd that it gave me that error msg, rather than saying 'Unknown Function' or something to that effect.

Thx,

-Z