apache 1.3.26?

Stefan Jeglinski yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Jun 24 11:06:01 2002

>That's a binary for LinuxPPC. I'm keen to find a src.rpm as well,
>need the proxy fixes.

If you can figure out how to get it to build, the src.rpm I mentioned is

<ftp://rpmfind.net/linux/PLD/current/dists/ra/PLD/SRPMS/SRPMS/apache-1.3.26-1.src.rpm>

For me, the [--re]build fails with errors involving conflicting types
and previous declarations. Could be due to it being a 386-centric src
(?), but I haven't  looked at it in too much depth yet. I figured the
high profile that's been given so far to this update would make it
easy to find a src.rpm, but apparently not. Yet.

Stefan Jeglinski