apache 1.3.26?

Stefan Jeglinski yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Jun 24 14:08:00 2002

All right everybody. In fact, I am NOT getting paid to do this, for
those trolls that must know.

Yes, I can build my own. I've done it before with plenty of other
programs; now don't you children go bickering about the difference
between building the tarball and building from a src.rpm.

I was simply looking for what is for me the simplest way (yes of
course without being too mindless) to update this package and get on
with what I do get paid for, things worth quite a bit more than
running a stupid web server.

I see that there is indeed no appropriate src.rpm suitable, so I will
go off and do what I need to do now like a good little boy, thank you
very much.

Stefan Jeglinski