apache 1.3.26?

Robert Brandtjen yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Jun 24 15:31:01 2002

On Monday 24 June 2002 04:11 pm, Stefan Jeglinski wrote:
> Had you even read my earlier post, you would have deduced that I
> already did this. FYI, their statement is that they had backported it
> to 1.3.22 and 23. And as we can see now also from this thread, YDL

I wans't trolling - thats how I know what their updates are RHN. Maybe, j=
ust=20
maybe, if you weren't so impolite, you would have gotten what you needed=20
earlier - as I had read your erlier posts noted that you were equally rud=
e to=20
the other user of RH updates because the version wasn't .26.

Maybe, as he pointed out, you should read a lil yourself.
--=20
 Robert Brandtjen
 Web Site Creation and Hosting Services
 Hostmaster@prometheusmedia.com