Was Re: apache 1.3.26? OFF TOPIC

Zack yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jun 25 01:15:01 2002

>It wasn't me who said it.

Paul,

I rest my case.  It seems nothing can be stated on this mailing list without someone tearing it apart and making the person they are replying to feel about as tall as a mole hill.

Where was your name in my post? I may have referred to a statement you made, but I didn't call you on it specifically, and I did not use your name. On purpose. I even went above and beyond and said "This isn't directed towards anyone personally"

Everyone - Take a damn chill pill and give it a rest! That's all I was trying to say!

-Z