help mount an UnixFileSystem created with osX

BRINER Cedric yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jun 25 07:40:01 2002

thanks for the advicee
but unfortunately, I've tried all the options of an ufs mount without
success.
 and I have strictly not idea what else to do..

have someone passed through the same issue??

Briner

> At 10:39 AM +0200 6/25/02, briner wrote:
>=20
> >I thought that I should insert the option ufstype=3D44bsd because =
the
> >darwin is based on freebsd
> >
> >I have no idea how to make it work
> >
> >Any hints will be really appreciated
>=20
> Try nextstep or openstep instead of 44bsd.  Darwin is related more=
=20
> closely to NeXTStep / OPENSTEP than FreeBSD (it's a direct descenda=
nt=20
> of the old NeXT operating systems).
>=20
> --=20
> Tim Seufert
ral
--=20
BRINER C=E9dric                            *      o  +               =
    =20
Observatory of Geneva, Switzerland          .:oO0Oo:.      =20
cedric=EEbriner@obs=F3unige=F9ch            *     *   o
( ^--- hint:replace the odd letters by dot )    :    *