6500 install hell

Nathan A. McQuillen yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jun 26 14:16:01 2002

Stefan et al.,

Thanks much for the insights and ideas! I'm working with Jason Haas,
formerly of LinuxPPC, on a hosting project, so I suspect I can find one of
those LinuxPPC CDs someplace. ;)

Oh, and (off topic) in re. the issue of when Apple began offering good IDE
support: I know the beige G3/300 I've got has what seems like full ATA
functionality (master/slave, admirable speed, autotune delivers improved
performance) so it must have been before that revision that Apple shaped
up.

- Nathan