OpenSSH vulnerability warning

Dan Burcaw yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jun 26 15:25:00 2002

OpenSSH updates for 2.2 and 2.3 have been pushed to our master site
along with apache updates.. this means they will mirror this evening.
I've also setup a temporary site to get these updates NOW.  The cavaet
being that this url does not support apt-get updating... just manual
download and install. I've done it due to the mirrors still being
tight from the YDL 2.3 push, and general congestion.

ftp://ftp.terraplex.com/updates/