About FTP

Nexus yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Jun 28 10:41:01 2002

Hello

The following one: I want to do my web server and email using YDL 2.2.  In
necessary principle of help for do function the NETATALK for do the another
mac see and they will access the server (since my webdesign is necessary
bring up to date the pages).  The problem is that the server (in case of an
iMac) is in another IP, does not he be part of the even IP from the internal
net (I do DHCP with another IP that I have) I Want that my webdesign have
like enter in the server and bring up to date the pages.  It would be able
to be saw FTP, but do not I
know as that functional in the YDL 2.2 If you are able to me help in that
also would stay a lot grato.  Excuse so much questions, but am newbie.  Very
obliged by the attention.

mafrota