(SOLVED) PHP not connecting to MySQL while installing PostNuke

Zack yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Jun 30 10:40:01 2002

The y wasn't missing.. it was for msql support, another DBMS called "MiniSQL" that php also supports.

Adding extension=mysql.so would've also solved the problem, like Rob said.

-Z