Webcams?

Shawn Coomey yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Mar 29 15:00:04 2002

Hmm.
Followed the directions. Doesn't seem to work.
I have PWC compiled into the kernel, should I change that to a module?

Also, after pwcx module is loaded (which loads fine), I get this when
plug in the camera and tail /var/log/mesages:

USB new device connect on bus 1/2, assigned device 17
USB device 17 (vend/prod 0x478/0x1) is not claimed by any active driver.

pwc or pwcx should be picking this up, yes?

May be an issue that I am using a QuickCam VC Pro, not Pro 3000.

Shawn