usb printing ydl 2.2

Joseph Strafach yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Mar 31 13:11:00 2002

Dan,

after cd /dev
./MAKEDEV usb/lp0
ran printconfig

I still get the same error "no such device". /dev/usb/lp0 is definitely there. I tried CUPS setup via web browser localhost:631 and setup went fine except for printing a page. I tried via printconf same result. It must be something very stupid, I'm blind to it though.

Joe Strafach

Joe,

So what happens when you do:

cd /dev