Internet Timeout Question (YDL version 2.0)

Richard Jenkins yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed May 1 16:22:01 2002

Hi there!

I have a working YDL version 2.0 setup on this iMac and I am generally
well-pleased with it.  It does show one annoying tray though ... in that it
cuts off my internet connection if I step away from the keyboard for any
reason.  Obviously one of the timings is set too short.   Funny thing is that
I've never noticed it before.

I use the KDE desktop and dialing tools to get on the internet ... so can
someone point me towards the setup file please?

I looked for /$HOME/.kde/share/config/kppprc ... but I could not find it.!!

Richard