NFS failure at startup.

Iain Stevenson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu May 2 07:50:01 2002

The scripts you need should all be in /etc/rc.d/init.d so it's just a
question of arranging for them to activate at start up.  I prefer a
graphical utility such as ksysv.  You can drag and drop the scripts to an
approrpiate run level (eg 3 or 5) and order them as needed.

The main issue to watch is security.  Make sure /etc/hosts.allow and
/etc/hosts.deny are set to options that work for your network.

  Iain

--On Thursday, May 2, 2002 2:41 pm +0100 Martin Spenceley