Yaboot questions

erick curtis yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu May 2 12:33:00 2002

Here are my questions and configuration.  I am using a
dual g4 500 and have YDL, Mac OS 9, and Mac OS X
installed.  Here is my partition map on a 10 gig
drive.  Forgive my naiveté I am the king of Newbies
and need some help

Mac OS 9
/dev/hda9

Mac OS 10
/dev/hda10

Boot Loader
/dev/hda11

Swap
/dev/hda12

Ext2
/dev/hda13

My problem is this.  When installing YDL 2.2 the
system will ask me is I have Mac OS 9/X installed, I
select yes and then the system won’t list my mac OS
partitions.  What i think is going on is that YDL
doesn’t know where my Mac OS Partitions are
consequently yaboot isn’t configured correctly.  Any
Ideas?

Erick

erick_curtis1234@yahoo.com