Getting files from linux to Mac via MOL

Joe Buczek yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu May 2 16:57:01 2002

Turns out that ide-scsi -is- indeed part of the YDL kernel (not a
module) and adding 'hdb=ide-scsi' to the kernel command line lets
me use xcdroast to burn audio CDs. If I had had this sorted out
before trying to move the large files, I probably would never have
posted here. Xcdroast worked great for me.

As for netatalk, I plan to give that a shot tonight and see how it
compares with the ftp scheme I used.

Thanks to all for your suggestions, help, encouragement, and
pointing out the obvious...

Cheers,
--Joe