Getting files from linux to Mac via MOL

Joe Buczek yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri May 3 08:17:01 2002

Netatalk worked great. Transfer rate was about 10x faster than
using ftp. The only tricky thing about getting it to work was
knowing that you have to tell the Mac Chooser the IP address of the
server, and this fact was thoughtfully pointed out in another post.

Thanks to everyone who replied!! :-))

Cheers,
--Joe