Postfix+Courier+MySQL+Mailman

nigel kersten yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri May 3 18:29:01 2002

I'd compile them from scratch. I've found all these components to be
pretty easy to pull together on OS X, and I imagine YDL would be just as
easy, if not easier.

I find when it comes to mail servers, esp if you want to add any kind of
additional functionality like SSL/TLS,SQL,LDAP or anything slightly
unusual, it's worth compiling all the various components. I've had bad
experiences with the defaults of various rpms for stuff like this.

nigel