Help... can I use this printer with YDL 2.2?

Robert Brandtjen yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat May 4 08:27:01 2002

On Saturday 04 May 2002 05:50 am, Simon White wrote:
> CUPS is a printer driver interface, or a layer between Linux and your
> printer, something like that. I have seen it mentioned on the list a
> number of times.=20
>[Simon White. vim/mutt. simon@mtds.com. GIMPS:99.83% see www.mersenne.or=
g]
>If you don't like what is going on in Palestine, or are curious, look:
>           http://www.inminds.com/boycott-israel.html
>I am not anti-jewish. I am against the Israeli r=E9gime headed by Sharon=
=2E

CUPS drivers have always felt much slower to me then the stock lpr driver=
s=20
(never bothered to figure out what they were, I just turned off CUPS and=20
noticed a rather large scale improvement)
--=20
 Robert Brandtjen
"no, I'm not anti palestinian, I'm just a political science major with a=20
history minor"

"just say no to rabid anti-semitism and 14th century feudalism" - accept =
the=20
21st century-