Webmin Install

Robert Brandtjen yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue May 7 00:44:01 2002

On Monday 06 May 2002 09:06 pm, Miguel Danielson wrote:
> Anyone else running Webmin successfully?  I can't imagine that
> everyone would need to recompile and install Perl just to get Webmin
> up and running, though I suspect these problems are new with v 2.2 of
> YDL...

webmin runs fine on YDL - I may suggest that you install it via a tar.gz=20
instead of RPM though, that worked fine for me, the RPM did not - allow i=
t to=20
find the perl installed on YDL, you can tell it/confirm where it is durin=
g=20
the install. THERE is NO need to compile and install perl to get webmin=20
running, it is there already and webmin runs on 5 year old perl - just ne=
eds=20
to be 5.x
--=20
 Robert Brandtjen