KDE acts like MSFT windows (in a bad way)

Ryan Mesler yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue May 7 12:08:00 2002

k, good. i made the assumption that it was a kde app simply because it was
created in the same style that all the new kde apps are. i spose i should do
more research ;) my bad! sorry guys!

buy yes, that's evilness!! i cant wait til e17 is done...

anyone interested in a screenshot? i'm installing postnuke on my site and in
a moment i'll put up the screen. you can see it at http://linux.kraylus.com/

it's a lame desktop at the moment. i havent hadda chance to really spend
time with it though. sorry :(

Ryan Mesler
Technical Support
Internet America

If at first you don't succeed, call it version 1.0

ICQ: 45088864
AIM: Kraylus