PHP won't work with MySQL: help!

Miguel Danielson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed May 8 04:23:01 2002

Woo hoo!!!!!  This works!

However, one small note for the newbies in the gang (like me):

You should actually change the configuration to:

extension_dir = /usr/lib/php4

and you will have to add completely:

extension = mysql.so

(I added mine right under the extension_dir stuff)

I'm not sure if Rob is using a different version of PHP or if, for
some other reason my php.ini file looks slightly different, but I had
to make these changes to get things humming.

Thanks again,

Miguel