How to install Japanese support on YDL 2.1?

dylan yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed May 8 11:55:00 2002

here here!
this is a fetaure that has long kept me from switching from macos to any
kind of linux. although i installed the japanese fonts, and servers on a
BeOS install, i have never gotten it to work on my linux installs.... surely
it can be done!

dylan