mount locks my system

Matthew 'Fringe' Duhan yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed May 8 11:58:07 2002

Perhaps someone on this list can help me solve this one.
I just performed a fresh install of YDL 2.2 on a 9500/132
The machine has no IDE drives, 1 4 Gb SCSI internal HD at id 0, 1 1 GB SCSI
internal HD at id 1, the internal CD-ROM drive at id 3, and the floppy
drive.
When I try to mount a CD with the mount command, YDL hangs. I could not
force quit and after 20 minutes hard rebooted with command-ctrl-power. This
was repeated twice more, so it wasn't just a random occurance.
Any suggestions on what may be causing this? Please help!

Thanks!
Matt
Matthew Duhan         fringe@shore.net          http://www.fringenet.net
When I want my opinions I'll ask me for them.
WWW, HTML, VR, MOO, HRSFA, TMBG, DNA--any more initials and I'll go insane
I understand now.  Ronald Reagan would make a good president.