Nvidia support

Kenshin Black yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri May 10 07:01:01 2002

On 09/05/2002 12:07 PM, Kenshin Black wrote:

My card is also rev. 161 and the monitor is a Studio Display 17 CRT with the
VGA connector. I'm getting 800x600 15bit (not very nice) with "fbdev" driver
and the YDL 2.2 default kernel. If i use "nv" driver it hangs. If i try
changing "fbdev" by "nv" it hangs in a black screen, if i use a bigger
resolution with "fbdev", it goes to power saving mode indicating it's out if
range.